Ochirova Irina Nikolaevna
Acting Head of the Department
Candidate of Philological Sciences
The Department of Russian as a Foreign Language and General Humanitarian Disciplines was established at Kalmyk State University on February 15, 2012 in the structure of the Faculty of Pre-University Training and Education of Foreign Citizens.
There are four areas of training for foreign citizens:
1. Teaching of the Russian language to students of elementary level as well as teaching of Russian to foreign students of various specialties (Preparatory Department of foreign citizens of KalmSU);
2. Teaching of Russian as a foreign language to trainees from foreign partner universities;
3. Exam preparation: the First Certification Level (TORFL-I/ B1) and the 2-nd Certification Level (TOFRL-II/B2);
4. Teaching of Russian as a foreign language to foreign students from non-philological faculties (bachelor’s degree).
Foreign Partner Universities
· Inner Mongolia University (the People’s Republic of China)
· Mongolian State University (Mongolia)
· Mongolian State University of Education (Mongolia)
· Hainan College of Software Technology (the People’s Republic of China)
· North-Western Pedagogical University (the People’s Republic of China)
· Mudanjiang Pedagogical University (the 6`qPeople’s Republic of China)