Algorithm for the return of foreign students to Kalmyk State University who left Russia during a pandemic (for the period of quarantine restrictions), including admission in 2020.
- Foreign students of Kalmyk State University, who are staying abroad in countries with resumed regular flight communication, 10 days before arriving in Russia must inform the International Office of their intention to return to the university for study.
– e-mail email@example.com;
– WhatsApp 8 847 22 4 50 72 (day and night);
- Upon arrival on the territory of the Russian Federation (by air only), foreign students must have a medical document (in Russian and English) confirming a negative test result for COVID-19 by the PCR method, obtained no earlier than 3 days before arriving in the Russian Federation. It is also necessary to observe the rule of personal hygiene, social distance from 1.5-2 m. In accordance with clause 4.4. sanitary and epidemiological rules 3.1.3597-20 “Prevention of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)”. Upon returning to KalmSU, foreign students will be accommodated in the university isolation ward at the hostel №1 for a period of 14 calendar days from the date of arrival in the Russian Federation. Also they will need to issue a voluntary medical insurance policy;
- Within 72 hours after entering the territory of Russia, foreign students must pass a second PCR test. During the period of isolation, studying will be in online format. Foreign students are not allowed to study in full-time format without a second test.
- After completion of isolation and registration of a bypass list in the sanatorium-preventorium of KalmSU, foreign students will be transferred to the university hostels for permanent residence and admitted to classes in full-time format.