|Address||358000, Republic of Kalmykia, Elista, Ulitsa Pushkina, 11,
uchebnyi corpus 1 FGBOU VO “KalmGU im. B.B.Gorodovikova”, aud. 226
(FSBEI of HE “KalmSU n.a. B.B.Gorodovikov”, room 226)
Head: Kalykova Ervena Anatolyevna
Candidate of Philological Sciences
- Sector of Documentary and Visa Assistance for Foreign Citizens
- Sector of International Cooperation Program Sector
- Academic mobility
- International partners
Since one of the main indicators of the effectiveness of any university is international activity: the ratio of foreign students to the total number of students and the academic mobility of teaching staff, the key task of the International Relations Department is to establish, expand and develop partnerships between Kalmyk State University and foreign universities, organizations and centers.
The Department is looking for new contacts, and striving to constantly expand geographical academic mobility.
Kalmyk State University named after B.B. Gorodovikov
«KalmSU – a Center of Educational Attraction»:
- Active member of the International Association of State Universities of Caspian Sea Region Countries: 50 universities and Research Institutes of Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Iran;
- More than 100 International Cooperation Agreements with universities and research institutes of Europe, Asia and America;
- Network cooperation Agreements: International training, academic and student exchange, double degree programs;
- Eurasian Scientific and Educational Community: 43 universities and research institutes in Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, and the Czech Republic.