In 2020 submission of documents to Kalmyk State University named after B.B.Gorodovikov will be:
from June 20 to August 3 for full-time studies,
from June 20 to August 5 for part-time studies (Bachelor Studies)
from June 20 to August 15 for part-time studies (Master Studies)
This year the submission of documents will be carried out only remotely.
The number of entrance examinations – 2. All entrance examinations will be carried out only remotely.
You can apply for information on the official website of KalmSU – www.kalmgu.ru. or to International Relations Department e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
It is necessary to prepare electronic copies of the following documents for submission:
- Personal identification document or personal identification document of a foreign citizen in the Russian Federation or a stateless person in the Russian Federation in accordance with Article 10 of the Federal Law of July 25, 2002 No. 115-FZ “On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation –PASSPORT;
- For those entering the Russian Federation on a visa – a copy of the visa passport;
- A notarized copy of a nationally recognized certificate on education – Certificate of Secondary (Complete) General Education or Diploma of Non-University Level Higher Education, Diploma of Higher Education.
- NotarizedRussian translation of a document on the level of education and (or) qualifications and its attachments;
- Certificate of recognition of foreign education / legalization / apostille.
- A copy of acertificate of residence with notarized Russian translation.
- The compatriot indicates in the application for admission information in accordance with Article 17 of the Federal Law No. 99-ФЗ “About state policy of the Russian Federation concerning compatriots abroad” (the application form is provided by the Admissions Office).
- 6 photos 3×4 cm.
- HIV-free medical certificate.
All translations into Russian should be made to the name and surname specified on the entry visa.
The enrollment to certain fields and specialties is based on consent for enrollment, which is submitted to only one university. The original document on education should be provided at KalmSU during the academic year.